ThinkOnIt Bible Devotions for Daily Inspiration

My Utmost For His Highest

Our Daily Bread

Inner Fulfillment ~ Inspiring Devotions

ThinkOnIt's shared items

Monday, October 16, 2006

ThinkOnIt Devotions Now Available in PodCasts!

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to share the excitement of ThinkOnIt Devotions being available
in Pod Casts! Check out http://thinkonit.org/feeds.aspx for a list of
what's available.

Isn't technology great! ThinkOnIt Devotions are available in just about any
media format you prefer, from emails, to website, to RSS Feeds and now Pod
Casts!!

Celebrate with me as we work together getting God's Word out there! May it
bless everyone who reads it and shares it with others!

In Christ's Love,
Elizabeth Marks
Add http://emarks19thinkonit.spaces.live.com/ to your My MSN content.
Come see www.ThinkOnItDevotions.com - where you'll find daily devotions,
bible studies, book reviews and more to draw you closer to God.
Join me to save a child from poverty. Ask me how or go to
www.worldvision.com

No comments: